Terms & Conditions
All Intellectual Property of the website is owned by us and the authority vests with FarmingFAQs
The terms ‘you’ or ‘user’ refers to the person who has legally agreed to use the platform whether registered or not and the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refer to the platform (FarmingFAQs).
Accepting the terms is mandatory to proceed with using the services of the platform. The agreement governs your use of the website’s service superseding any other prior agreements between FarmingFAQs and the user. These rights and agreements can be assigned to a successor either by sale or merger and they shall be binding upon parties and their respective representatives, heirs and administrators except as otherwise provided herein.
We (FarmingFAQs) reserve the right to update, change, modify, add or remove any of the terms and conditions or notices of the agreement without any prior notice to the users. It is the responsibility of the visitors or members to review periodically the updated version of the Agreement to signify their acceptance of the changed terms. As long as the members or visitors comply with our terms and conditions we do grant them personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited privilege to use our platform and its services.
- Do not use our Services to engage in illegal activities or to promote activities that are dangerous and illegal, such as the sale of illegal drugs or human trafficking. We may also remove content that violates applicable local laws. To report content that you believe should be removed, reach us by filling out this form
- Do not use our Services for phishing scams
- We don’t permit hate speech
- Do not engage in harassing, bullying, or threatening behavior, and do not incite others to engage in these activities. Anyone using our Services to single someone out for malicious abuse, to threaten someone with serious harm, to sexualize a person in an unwanted way, or to harass in other ways may have the offending content removed or be permanently banned from using the Services. In emergency situations, we may escalate imminent threats of serious harm to law enforcement
- Do not distribute other people’s personal and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords, without their permission. Do not post or distribute images or videos of minors without the necessary consent from their legal representatives.
- Do not upload or share content that exploits or abuses children. This includes all child sexual abuse imagery (even cartoon images) and all content that presents children in a sexual manner. We will remove such content and take appropriate action, which may include disabling accounts and reporting to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) and law enforcement
- Do not spam, including by sending unwanted promotional or commercial content, or unwanted or mass solicitation
- Do not distribute sexually explicit or pornographic material. Do not drive traffic to commercial pornography sites
- We do not allow content that facilitates the sale of regulated products and services, including alcohol, gambling, pharmaceuticals and unapproved supplements, tobacco, fireworks, weapons, or health/medical devices
- Do not use our services with the intent to deceive, mislead or confuse users by either impersonating any person or organizations you do not represent, or concealing your ownership or primary purpose. This includes directing content about politics, social issues, or matters of public concern to users in a country other than your own, if you misrepresent or intentionally conceal your country of origin or other material details about yourself
- Do not create or use multiple accounts to evade our policies or bypass blocks
Introduction and scope of service
FarmingFAQs is a business service provider which promotes information and exchanges it among users. This platform enables its users to connect with one another or with businesses in their city. It also helps users find service providers or book services. It should be understood that the local business listings, classified ads, property ads and other service elements used for fulfillment are posted by our members and not by us on the platform.
Eligibility for membership (for user and service provider)
You should be 18 years of age to form a legal contract with FarmingFAQs and are not a barred person, who cannot avail the services of our platform under the rules of law in India. We require people to register on our website to participate in a variety of services. Providing mobile number or email for using this platform and registering as a member of this website, the user accepts the following terms and conditions:
- Agree to provide true and accurate updated information.
- If the information provided on our platform is found to be untrue, inaccurate or incomplete then we may suspend or terminate the member’s account and prohibit them (present or future use) from using our site/sites.
- The members are solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of their account and its related information for all activities. FarmingFAQs is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of member’s inability to comply with this section, including loss or damage from; not notifying FarmingFAQs immediately of the unauthorized use of his/her account details or any other breach and by not exiting from their respective account after each session.
- By registering with us you unconditionally authorize FarmingFAQs the right to publish any information except email and password to facilitate networking among its members.
To become a member of FarmingFAQs, one must create a member account by providing details about them such as name, email, mobile number, current city of residence. We check for the validity of your email and mobile number. The user must ensure that no incorrect or untrue information is provided while registration.
Once the user provides us with basic information during registration process, they may have an opportunity to provide some additional information about them on the profile section of the platform which is purely optional.
To recognize a person as a member of FarmingFAQs, they must login with their credentials on the platform. During the login session the member will have the option to instruct the site to remember him/her so as to make your comeback into the site easier next time (not requiring email and password). To enable this service you accept that cookies shall be placed onto your server computer or device.
When a user visits our platform, the internet industry transmits the URL of the website, IP address of the computer, IP address of the ISP and various other elements like operating system, resolution, browser software, date and time of various requests for pages on this platform. The file logging process of FarmingFAQs automatically logs all information into its log files for analysis.
People visiting this platform can sign up for various other newsletters that the platform produces. FarmingFAQs confirms your subscription for the newsletter through an email before sending the newsletters.
We advise you to keep updating your password at regular intervals. We also suggest members to create a password with a combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters. The user is responsible for his/her password and should not reveal it to others or use their password for unauthorized purpose. We are not responsible or liable for non-compliance with the terms of password change.
The registered members can change their information or settings they provided to us on our platform at any time by logging into their account and editing the information on their profile page. One can also close their account on this platform by sending a request by filling out this form with their login email address. We process your request as soon as possible.
Sometimes the calls may be recorded to improve the service on our platform and other business purposes. By registering on this platform you unconditionally authorize FarmingFAQs to record your calls for any service on this platform. We at our own discretion delete such recording within a period of 12 months.
By providing us with your contact number during registration you agree to the following:
- Receive sale or service calls from employees or partners
- Receive alerts, contact details, SMS and calls related to the user action on our platform
If anybody does not want these to happen then please do not submit your contact number on this platform.
Accessing and transmitting the content
- No downloading is allowed without authority.
- No modification or printing of the content from the platform is allowed else it would be treated as hacking.
- Content from our platform should not be manipulated and made available for public access by any means without a prior written permission from us.
- URLs could be forwarded to third parties for private, non-commercial use such that they do not violate fair use guidelines.
- Any person trying to use the website for commercial or business purposes shall be accounted as offence and we reserve the right to take appropriate action or claim damages against such person or entity.
- Excerpts from the content of our platform can be posted on publicly accessible forums only if they follow the standard fair use guidelines with a proper citation alongside to indicate the original source of the content.
Accessing services of this platform
The platform’s services like link forwarding, event information or any other information services provided to the user only if they agree to the following:
- We shall electronically block or deny access to any user, found to be violating the terms of the Agreement
- We ensure that our platform is available to all users at all times, but sometimes we use access denial methods that cause interruption in access for other users
- We do not take any responsibility for loss of access arising out of network failures or temporary hardware and software failure
- We can modify or discontinue the services on our platform with or without any notice
- Inaccuracies or errors on the platform or unauthorized additions and deletions by the third party do exist, but we are not responsible for these and we do not guarantee any correctness whatsoever
- Our platform may contain link to other websites operated by third parties and by clicking on the links the user is likely to move to their website which in no way is associated with our platform and the user by doing so agrees to the fact that we do not endorse these websites and are not responsible for the content of the other website. Our platform never reviewed or approved the contents of the linked sites
Accessing this service and its related facilities is subject to the following terms:
Visitors have to use this platform at their own risk. The platform is permissible by law and disclaims all warranties including but not limited to warranty of merchandise and non-infringement. The user should understand that by using our service they acknowledge that any warranty provided in association with products or services on this platform is solely by the advertiser, owner or manufacturer and not by us (FarmingFAQs)
We also do not guarantee that our platform:
- Will meet the user requirements
- Be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error free
- Products and services meet the user expectations
- Software errors would be corrected within reasonable time
Limitation of liability
We under no circumstances are to be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other damages occurring from:
- Inability to use our services or content
- Transactions entered into through this platform for procurement of goods
- Unauthorized access to data
- Conduct of any third party of the service
- Any other damage which was possibly advised
The liability (maximum) of our website could possibly be refund of money collected for a specific service under which the liability arises.
We (FarmingFAQs) reserve the right to discontinue either completely or partially any part of this platform service or program with or without a prior notice.
Users using our platform acknowledge that they have read the Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. It is important that the users understand that we may at any time request member referrals on terms that are different from those contained in this Agreement. The decision to participate on this platform is an independent decision of the user’s desirability and is not due to representation, guarantee or other reasons apart from those set forth in this Agreement.
Registering on our platform and using its service may provide us with information about the user and they automatically grant us the right to display their information anywhere on the platform services and media properties. The information is not limited to data, text, photographs, drawings and recordings listed on this platform.
In case of any disputes or controversies arising out of the agreement or its termination, parties should attempt to resolve the issue through mediation. If the issues do not get resolved within 30 days then it shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. We appoint an arbitrator to conduct this and his/her award shall be final and binding on both parties.
Any claim arising out of the use of platform and these terms and conditions should be filed within one year either by the user or service provider. Claims filed after one year from the date of transaction are not entertained and would be barred.